[ZF] Welcome to the Zope Foundation

"Stroß-Radschinski Armin C." developer+ZopeFoundation at acsr.de
Sun Apr 18 13:31:38 EDT 2010

Hi Zope Foundation,
thank you for trusting me. I am proud to support Zope as a member!

Armin

--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
acsr industrialdesign, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany

Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
eMail developer at acsr.de - http://www.acsr.de

UST. ID Nr: DE154092803