[ZF] Announcement: 2011 Zope Foundation Board Elections and General Meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Feb 3 11:06:19 EST 2011

On 2/3/2011 5:31 AM, Jeff Rush wrote:
> I saw in the minutes there was a ZTK Working Group tasked with providing
> this coordination at one point but that it faded away.

There was a Steering Group:

http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/steeringgroup/

that gave way to a Release Team:

http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/releaseteam/

which has a representative from each ZTK-consuming framework:

http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/releaseteam/members.html

for which the most recently documented meeting was last month:

http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/releaseteam/meeting-20110104.html

and scheduled to meet again later last month:

http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/releaseteam/meeting-20110104.html#next-meeting

I don't know who has been the excellent secretary posting the minutes of
those meetings (hanno?). But I hope it keeps up. I find having that
well-organized trail of breadcrumbs informative in a way which keeps me
interested.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530