[ZF] A couple of github issues

Marius Gedminas marius at pov.lt
Fri Feb 1 13:02:48 UTC 2013

On Fri, Feb 01, 2013 at 11:37:56AM +0000, Matthew Wilkes wrote:
> It doesn't allow users to add users, no. It might allow repositories
> to be deleted, but we should be mirroring them anyway. I have a
> script to do that, as a by product of tracking where contributions
> happen.

Can you share it?

I've been using this to mirror my personal Github repositories:
https://gist.github.com/4319265

I'm not sure it handles all the data (tags, branches) correctly (e.g.
should I maybe pass --mirror to git clone?), and I'm pretty sure it
doesn't handle Github metadata (issues, wiki pages).

(Oh, and it needs batching support from
https://github.com/mgedmin/ztk-py3-status/blob/master/get_zope_packages.py#L83
since we'll eventually have more than a 100 repositories.)

Marius Gedminas
--
"...the only place for 63,000 bugs is a rain forest"