[ZF] Nominations

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Tue Feb 12 08:37:58 UTC 2013

Hallo Christian,

On Feb 11, 2013, at 15:53 , Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com> wrote:
> I'd like to nominate all of the existing board members. I think they did a good job and the foundation would benefit if we get some of the existing players to continue their work.
>
> - Page, Rob
> - Rush, Jeff
> - Seaver, Tres
> - Smith, Jan
> - Souza-Leite, Aroldo
> - Vagelpohl, Jens

Thanks for the nomination and your warm words.

After over 5 years as Zope Foundation board member, 4 years as board secretary and I don't know how many years as main systems administrator for the Zope Foundation servers and services I have decided to not stand as a candidate in the upcoming election. I would also like to put the admin responsibilities into other peoples' hands.

Please note that the outgoing board was already short by one candidate, so we need more people to stand up and join the list of candidates. Foundation membership is not a requirement, either, it is perfectly legal and acceptable to nominate outside candidates as long as they are willing to volunteer.

Thanks!

jens