[ZF] [zf-announce] New membership application(s)

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Feb 21 16:24:41 UTC 2013

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 6:12 AM, Jens Vagelpohl <jens at dataflake.org> wrote:
> The board has received new membership applications:
>

>  Ombredanne, Philippe - Nominated Member
>  ----------------------------------------
>  - committer and contributor to JBoss, Eclipse, Mozilla and several other
> projects
>
>  - interested in contributing to zc.buildout
>
>  - living in San Carlos, CA
>
>  - nominated by Jim Fulton
>
> This announcement acts as a notice to all foundation members in
> accordance with bylaws paragraph 4.4. If no vetoes for specific
> membership applications are received within 10 days after this
> notification has been received on the foundation at zope.org mailing
> list, the applicant(s) will be admitted as full Zope Foundation
> members.

I corresponded with Philippe about this. He only wanted to be a
contributor so he could contribute to the buildout project.  He
thought he needed to be a member too.  When I explained that that
wasn't necessary, he retracted his membership application.  His
retraction was send to the contributor-admin mailing list.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimfulton