[ZF] Reminder: Zope Foundation meeting tomorrow - attend or assign a proxy

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Dec 5 08:44:20 CET 2018

Hey,

It's a good idea to repeat the details on where the meeting is. I assume
it's on freenode, but the announcement doesn't say, just "IRC". You might
also give a few instructions on how to reach IRC with some common tools and
join the channel - I haven't used IRC in a few years, for instance (though
I will figure it out).

Giving the time of the meeting in a few common timezones would also not
hurt anyone:  that timeanddate site gives me a countdown clock requiring me
to do my own possibly failure prone addition.

Tldr: don't make people think

Regards,

Martijn

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018, 22:42 Wilkes, Matthew <matthew at matthewwilkes.co.uk