[Fredericksburg-ZPUG] call for presentations

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Fri Sep 2 09:52:12 EDT 2005

The next ZPUG meeting is Wednesday September 14.  We need some
presenters!  I have a lead (hi Fred) but please contact me about your
topic if you are willing to present on the September meeting.  I'd
like to get this confirmed and arranged today.

Also, someone has already taken me up on the book offer: we will get
a presentation on the O'Reilly Squid book at an upcoming meeting,
thanks to O'Reilly and the reviewer.  If you are interested in
getting a review copy of an O'Reilly or Apress book in exchange for a
review, please contact me.

Thanks!

Gary