[Fredericksburg-ZPUG] Sept 14: Packaging with zpkg, review of Python Cookbook 2nd ed

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Tue Sep 6 11:47:42 EDT 2005

Please join us September 14, 7:30-9:00 PM, for the fourth meeting of
the Fredericksburg, VA Zope and Python User Group ("ZPUG").

This meeting has three features of note.

- Fred Drake, Zope Corp Senior Software Engineer, Python core
developer, and Python documentation maintainer and editor will
present a discussion of zpkg, the Zope Packaging Tools (http://
www.zope.org/Members/fdrake/zpkgtools/).

- Gary Poster, Zope Corp Senior Software Engineer, will present a
brief review of the second edition of the O'Reilly Python Cookbook
(http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/pythoncook2/).

- We will serve delicious fruit, cheese, and soft drinks.

We've had a nice group for all the meetings.  Please come and bring
friends!

More information http://www.zope.org/Members/poster/
fxbgzpug_announce_4 and below.

Hope to see you there!

Gary

General ZPUG information
When: second Wednesday of every month, 7:30-9:00.

Where: Zope Corporation offices. 513 Prince Edward Street;
Fredericksburg, VA 22408 (tinyurl for map is http://tinyurl.com/duoab).

Parking: Zope Corporation parking lot; entrance on Prince Edward Street.

Topics: As desired (and offered) by participants, within the
constraints of having to do with Python.

Contact: Gary Poster (gary at zope.com)