[Fredericksburg-ZPUG] zpkg slides; next meeting info; book discount info

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Thu Sep 15 22:37:32 EDT 2005

Thanks to everyone who attended yesterday.  It was another good meeting.

For those of you who did not attend, and for those of you who, like
me, wanted to look at the slides again, Fred Drake put a link to them
up in the zpkg page:

http://www.zope.org/Members/fdrake/zpkgtools/fxbg-zpug-2005-09-14.ppt

There's also already a page up for the next meeting.  We might have a
lighting talk also.  If you are new to Asterisk (the main topic for
the next meeting), the bottom of the page gives a brief introduction.

http://www.zope.org/Members/poster/fxbgzpug_announce_5

I'll announce this to the world (and remind this list) when we are
closer to the meeting time.

Finally, I'm including the Apress/O'Reilly discount information below
(again).  Contact me if you want to get a book to review!

Gary

----

O'Reilly:

Your group members are entitled to a 30% discount on O'Reilly,
No Starch, Paraglyph, Pragmatic Bookshelf, SitePoint, or Syngress books
purchased directly from O'Reilly. The discount code your members should
use is DSUG. They may place an order online at www.oreilly.com or by
calling 800-998-9938. Your members are also entitled to a discount
on O'Reilly conferences and tutorials.

Apress

25% off regular Apress and friends of ED titles. To obtain the User
Group discount:
A.) Place your order with 1-800-SPRINGER or sales at apress.com and make
sure to mention the promotion code, "APRESSUG."
B.) When placing the order, be sure to mention the NAME of the user
group.