[Grok-dev] Re: Fwd: grok.zope.org typo

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Apr 18 07:32:47 EDT 2007

Tim Terlegard wrote:
> What about making grok.zope.org update itself? Either by svn triggers that
> detects changes in grok/doc or a cron job that svn ups ever 30 minutes.

That would work, but it might also lead to problems as the SVN trunk
version is not always the release version, etc.

Anyway, whatever we do with this, we need a small pool of volunteers who
can update the website manually. I've just sent a question to Myroslav
of quintagroup asking whether we're allowed to add users ourselves. If
so, we get into this situation real fast. :)