[Grok-dev] Re: Fwd: grok.zope.org typo

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Wed Apr 18 08:39:17 EDT 2007

Hey all,

On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 13:32 +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Tim Terlegard wrote:
> > What about making grok.zope.org update itself? Either by svn triggers that
> > detects changes in grok/doc or a cron job that svn ups ever 30 minutes.
>
> That would work, but it might also lead to problems as the SVN trunk
> version is not always the release version, etc.
>
> Anyway, whatever we do with this, we need a small pool of volunteers who
> can update the website manually. I've just sent a question to Myroslav
> of quintagroup asking whether we're allowed to add users ourselves. If
> so, we get into this situation real fast. :)

I'm very ok with looking after updates to the website manually from
svn.zope.org/grok/doc via grok2html to svn.zope.org/grok/www and svn up
on the server if given a login. This certainly stands true for the
current 3 pages.

I agree also that automation is the best option. For 3 or 300 pages.

If no-one beats me to it I may get that done too.

Regards,
Darryl