[Grok-dev] Re: defining permissions in a module

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Aug 2 13:09:12 EDT 2007

Hey,

Belatedly, I've been distracted by work for a while:

[snip]

> Just some thoughts. :)

I'd just like to let you know I appreciate your thoughts and I think
they make a lot of sense.

I think the best course would be if a bunch of us experimented with KSS,
preferably in real world Grok-based projects, and see how it feels.

If it feels good, I think your arguments weigh strongly for going our
own way. If it doesn't feel good, there's not much lost.

I do think the argument for pointing people to existing
documentation/expertise weighs heavily, but you're right in that Grok
already is unique in many other ways.

Any volunteers for such experimentation?