[Grok-dev] Re: zc.buildout tutorial

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Aug 3 08:50:19 EDT 2007

Darryl Cousins wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 20:42 +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>> Luciano Ramalho wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> Perhaps no one volunteered to do it before?
>>>
>>> I can do this as well.
>> I think Darryl should volunteer for this. :)
>
> My first thought too. But ... busy.
>
> I'll put aside time on Sunday to sync up what is in the doc/ directory
> with grok.zope.org.

Understood that you're busy. The trouble with the zc.buildout tutorial
is that we won't be maintaining it in the doc/ directory - it's
somewhere else in SVN. I don't know what needs tweaking on grok.zope.org
to make it appear.

Another feature that would be good for the howto section is author credits.

No rush - understood that you're busy!