[Grok-dev] Newbie event howto, anyone?

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Mon Aug 13 10:30:31 EDT 2007

I'd be happy to write about events, and the Kirbi code [1] currently
has one example of event subscriber [2] and another of event firing
[3]. But I won't have time to write it for a couple of weeks, so if
anyone wants to do it sooner, feel free to use that code.

[1] http://svn.zope.org/Sandbox/luciano/kirbi/src/kirbi/pac.py
[2] bookAdded function: checks for partial records and queues them for
remote metadata search by Kirbifetch
[3] Pac.updateBooks method: fires ObjectModified events using the
lifecycleevent.modified function

Regars,

Luciano