[Grok-dev] thoughts while writing a tutorial

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Fri Aug 17 05:11:25 EDT 2007

I am thinking "proxy" as in you use them to access something else.

I think you should skip the boilerplate introduction. It would be
better if we had a "howto set up a sample project with debugging and
other useful stuff turned on" and start from there in the samples.

I know it is more semantics, but I think we should call them recipes,
indicating that they should be kept lightweight and focused.

Howtos, to me, are ways of setting up an environment. Tutorials are
more general and comprehensive.

Mvh Sebastian