[Grok-dev] Re: Re: The Grok Learning Curve

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Mon Aug 20 05:59:49 EDT 2007

Hey Luis,

On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 00:04 +0200, Luis De la Parra wrote:
> Darryl Cousins wrote:
> > Fair call. I agree there may be one or two `recipes` (security is one me
> > thinks) that haven't reached svn.zope.org/grok/trunk/doc/minitutorials.
> > If the authors can't write to svn then sing out on the list.
>
> I wrote the security-getting-started / recipie , and no, I don't have write
> access to the repository.

Maybe time to get it. :-)

http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Subversion/ContributorIntroduction
http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Subversion/CommitterGuidelines
http://www.zope.org/DevHome/CVS/ContributorFAQ
http://www.zope.org/DevHome/CVS/Contributor.pdf

Could you send me the rst document and I'll get it to the website? If
you could first take on board the suggestions of Luciano and Uli that'd
be great.

Regards,
Darryl