[Grok-dev] Re: Re: Local permissions?

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 11:04:01 EDT 2007

> [FIXME: Roles have to be first defined / registered as a local Utility????]
> [FIXME: As of July 2007, there has been some discussion on the mailing list
> about simplifying role definitions. This section may be outdated]

FYI: this discussion led to two conclusions: both permission and role
definitions should be done not by a module level directive, but by
component base classes. There's a branch (mistakenly called
jw-define-roles-directive) that now implements these components.

When other agree on the changes, I'll merge the changes with the trunk
with an accompanying heads-up message to the mailing list of course.

kind regards,
jw

--
Jan-Wijbrand Kolman