[Grok-dev] CMS Project

David Bain david.bain at alteroo.com
Tue Dec 11 08:51:07 EST 2007

I think there is space in the market for a simple CMS (i.e. no workflow
etc...) I fully agree with having a migration path. Sure  construction kit
would be nice, but a single CMS that people can share efforts at polishing
would be useful. I think the biggest win would be to ensure that it is:
1. Easily themable/skinnable
2. Skins are portable to Plone
3. Data is easy to port to Plone portal types

If you make it possible to migrate TO the CMS e.g. from Joomla then you've
got a winner, even better if it could somehow be made to use existing themes
from other CMSes. Just dreaming :)