[Grok-dev] Re: Pushing for 1.0

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Wed Dec 19 10:56:48 EST 2007

On 19 Dec 2007, at 16:28 , Brandon Craig Rhodes wrote:
> Philipp von Weitershausen <philipp at weitershausen.de> writes:
>
>>>  * grokproject doing WSGI out of the box
>>
>> I vote post 1.0, unless somebody wants to work on it right now.
>
> I want to work on it right now!  I know that the buildout.cfg
> alteration that I offered earlier was considered an abomination, since
> it included the contents of the tiny "wsgi.app" binary inline.  What
> method should I use instead?  Write my own full-fledged recipe?

I'm not sure what you mean by "wsgi.app" binary. The mod_wsgi thing? I
don't consider that a priority whilst moving towards WSGI.

I think we'd want to make the grokproject output look very very close
to the zopeproject output. Then we can worry about other stuff beyond
that (repoze, mod_wsgi, etc.).