[Grok-dev] [website] Let's do content!

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Mon Dec 31 08:36:09 EST 2007

I've created accounts for Noah, Sebastian and Uli.

I've then poked the "Enable self-registration" and "Let users select
their own passwords" so that Luciano, et. al. should now be able to
use the Join form properly:

http://plone.grok.quintagroup.com/join_form

ReST format and Description fields in PHC
---

I've been poking around the Plone Control Panel and noticed the new
Markup settings panel, which allows us to turn on restructured text as
a format - this makes the Restructured Text available as a format in
the Description fields for Help Center content (and How-Tos can now be
marked up in ReST). Except it doesn't seem to "take" for the
Description fields (nor the ReST in the Error References section) - I
wonder if this is easy to solve, if so then we can preserve the ReST
formatting in the Description field - I'll dig deeper into this
problem tomorrow.