[Grok-dev] Grok on the cheeseshop?

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Mon Jan 8 07:58:44 EST 2007

Hi there,

I think it'd be nice if we created a Cheeseshop page for grok. Not only
so that we get to reserve that name permanently, but also so that
"easy_install grok" will work (it will probably for now pull it from svn
if we specify the svn.zope.org repository URL on the Cheeseshop). Having
that work would be one prerequisitive for the grok isntallation script,
I presume.

If there are no objections, I'll register grok (w/o uploading anything)
and make you guys maintainers (what's are your Cheeseshop usernames?)

Philipp

2nd edition of Web Component Development with Zope 3 is now shipping!