[Grok-dev] Re: template syntax

Carlos de la Guardia carlos.delaguardia at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 16:19:09 EST 2007

hi, very good to see that the project is advancing. I made a mention of this
on my blog (
http://blog.delaguardia.com.mx/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=73&blogId=1
).

I thought it would be interesting to share with you part of a comment I
received:

"However, for me the biggest hinderance in using zope3 to build even small
sites/apps is the lack of good documentation on how to deploy zope3 apps on
shared hosting with mod_python/fastcgi."

Since I am going to play around with Grok anyway, I think if you give me
some pointers on how you think this can be done I can document it for Grok.
Maybe WSGI?

Thanks,

Carlos de la Guardia