[Grok-dev] Re: Apache support for Grok

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Jan 10 16:27:57 EST 2007

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Carlos de la Guardia wrote:.
>
> Philipp long ago (pre-WSGI I believe)  [made mod_zope]

Zope's WSGI support is older than I thought. From its documentation,
mod_zope does appear to be taking a WSGI approach.

Also important in an effort would be ease of installation. Grok takes a
buildout driven approach to install itself, but this may have some
interesting issues with code called through mod_python. Either we need
to install Grok & Zope 3 under the same Python as mod_python is using or
we can perhaps instruct Apache's mod_python to use another version of
Python...

Perhaps Christian Theune has thoughts about this, Christian?