[Grok-dev] Module with the same name as package

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 02:44:07 EST 2007

> Let's say you have a package called 'herd' and in that package you have
> a module with the same name 'herd/herd.py'.
<snip>

FYI: Yesterday Martijn and I bumped to this issue as well, but more
related to import statement and relative imports. I was about to add
an issue in the launchpad bugtracker when your posting arrived. I
reported the issue in the bug tracker anyway (esp. since people using
grokproject will have this situation by default):

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/grok/+bug/80403

--
Jan-Wijbrand Kolman