[Grok-dev] Parallel sprint in Brasil

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Wed Jul 4 14:31:24 EDT 2007

Dirceu Tiegs and I are organizing a Brasilian Grok-sprint to happen in
parallel with the one in Vilnius. Our plan is to work on the Tutorial,
after getting a green light from Martijn Faassen.

What we want do to:
- follow Marijn's plan in doc/tutorial_outline.txt as far as we can
- include a lot of information already in the design docs which are
not science-fiction anymore, except for spelling differences in many
cases
- show Groks autoform funcionality early on, and leave hand-coding of
forms to more advanced sections about custom forms
- make the tutorial more modular, perhaps splitting in several pages,
to make it easier to integrate contribs like Sebastian Ware's recent
searching tutorial

Cheers,

Luciano