[Grok-dev] Kirbi imported to svn.zope.org Sandbox

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Thu Jul 5 23:38:16 EDT 2007

I just imported the code I've been working on from code.google.com to
svn.zope.org. I still have not done proper packaging (buildout) so
it's in my Sandbox area.

Today I rewrote the Book class using an IBook interface instead of the
field inner class. There are quite a few properties for handling ISBN
in different formats and generating variations of the book title for
sorting and display purposes.

If anyone would like to review it, the way to set it up is to run
grokprokect Kirbi, then remove the kirbi dir in src and replace it
with the result of this:

 svn co svn://svn.zope.org/rep/main/Sandbox/luciano/kirbi/src/kirbi kirbi

in src/kirbi/demo the import.py scripts can be used to fill the
catalog with almost 300 books. To use it, you must:
- create a kirbi instance in the Grok UI
- run import.py <instance_name> <n>

where <n> is an optional parameter specifying how many books are to be
created; if omitted, 289 books will be created.

>From now on, I will code primarily out of svn.zope.org.

Cheers,

Luciano