[Grok-dev] Kirbi imported to svn.zope.org Sandbox

Fernando Correa Neto fcdoth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 09:35:00 EDT 2007

Hey Luciano!

On 7/6/07, Luciano Ramalho <luciano at ramalho.org> wrote:
> I just imported the code I've been working on from code.google.com to
> svn.zope.org. I still have not done proper packaging (buildout) so
> it's in my Sandbox area.

I think I can help on the packaging thing this weekend then I will let
you know about it.
Other thing that I can try to do after the packaging is writing the
demo buildout just like z3c.form. This would be insteresting to have a
basic infrastructure or skeleton for demos showing package
capabilities.

> Today I rewrote the Book class using an IBook interface instead of the
> field inner class. There are quite a few properties for handling ISBN
> in different formats and generating variations of the book title for
> sorting and display purposes.
>
> If anyone would like to review it, the way to set it up is to run
> grokprokect Kirbi, then remove the kirbi dir in src and replace it
> with the result of this:
>
>  svn co svn://svn.zope.org/rep/main/Sandbox/luciano/kirbi/src/kirbi kirbi

Cool. I will check it out.