[Grok-dev] Next Steps Grok-Character

Armin C. Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Fri Jul 6 12:14:06 EDT 2007

Hi there,
I am not sure, but is there a decision to proceed with the "classic"
Grok illustrations done by Felicia?

If yes, I am not insulted because I love the original illustrations too.
My only intention was to simplify the further production process.

As I explained in the last thread, I need a decision if the team will
proceed to use my version.
If yes, I can deliver the necessary posings for the site within in
the next weeks.

On the other hand I do not suggest to use the grok character as a
logo because it will not fulfil the needs of this application in any
professional way. Grok – the character – is a perfect mascot for the
Grok community!

But for a professional appearance the brand "Grok" should have typo-
based logo or simple sign. Even the cave metaphor or the fire
illustration will not fit the needs.

The use of the Lithos-Font for the "Grok" word was a possible
solution, but we need something that should work as a favicon with 16
pixel height.

I am listening to the kings of the cave!
There is a need to have something ready to prepare the design of the
"Neanderthal-Sprint" communications,

Armin
--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
acsr infopair, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany

Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
eMail a.stross-radschinski at infopair.com - http://www.infopair.com
UST. ID Nr: DE154092803