[Grok-dev] mini tutorial volunteer drafting

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Sat Jul 7 15:31:23 EDT 2007

Hi there,

People are writing mini tutorials and I'm really happy about this!

We need those mini tutorials reviewed, checked in and placed on the
website. I'm hereby drafting some volunteers into action. :)

Luciano, you're in charge of making sure the mini tutorials are in
restructured text format and checked in. Feel free to get help doing
that. You're also in charge of a cursory review to see whether the
tutorial is not totally off-base. You also need to inform Darryl when a
mini tutorial is ready for the website.

Darryl, you're in charge of making sure these mini tutorials make it
properly onto the website. Besides their listing on the homepage, it
would be nice if we could get a link on the top, and from the tutorial page.

Others, please feel free to help them! They are free to delegate any of
the work to others, as long as they make sure it gets done. :)