[Grok-dev] Re: Grok and Ajax : KSS ?

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:39:55 EDT 2007

On 7/24/07, Jimmie Houchin <j.zope at cyberhaus.us> wrote:
> My apologies.
>
> I accidentally posted this reply from this thread, into another thread.
> (Re: defining permissions in a module)
>
> It wasn't until I read Jan-Wijbrand Kolman's reply to this message, but
> with a subject I did not remember replying to. Oops.
> > Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
> >
> > Spot on. If I may say so.
> >
> > regards,
> > jw
>
> Please forgive the misplacement of my reply.

I am so very sorry for this misunderstanding... My reply was really
not at all meant to point you at your mistake. On the contrary, I
completely agreed with your observations and opinion and I tried to
express a feeling of "I could not have said that any better".

kindest regards,
jw

--
Jan-Wijbrand Kolman