[Grok-dev] Re: Grok and Ajax : KSS ?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Jul 24 16:52:12 EDT 2007

If there is a more lightweight solution (in terms of required
packages, runtime resources and documentation) I would personally
prefer that approach to be the recommended one. Those who want more
will usually be prepared to investigate and support a more powerful
route (Turbogears SQLobject vs. SQLAlchemy springs to mind).

Has anyone looked at the overhead of KSS?

Mvh Sebastian