[Grok-dev] Re: Suggested look for grok.zope.org

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Fri Jun 1 05:46:05 EDT 2007

Please let me know what kind of monitor setup you have and also
preferably some sample sites that you also find too low in contrast,
and ones that "just make it". I have no way of recreating your
experience without some more information. It's a bit like the bug
reports: "Please fix your application, it is soooo slow!" :)

I have configured perfect colour workflows for printing so I'm not
entirely lost at this, even though you might be getting that
impression... ;)

I currently test on three setups:

Powerbook Firefox/Safari
Windows XP w. old LCD-monitor Firefox/IE 7
Macosx w very old CRT Safari

LCD-monitors look good. The CRT needs slightly more contrast in some
areas, but not "in general" as I am getting the impression from your
feedback. A lot of the problem with that CRT has to do with it's lack
of sharpness.

Regards Sebastian