[Grok-dev] Re: Does it make sense: registering factories that are functions not classes

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 10:52:51 EDT 2007

> http://svn.zope.org/grok/branches/jw-adapter-decorator now contains
> this feature.
>
> I would very much appreciate it if someone would review the code for
> this feature and when needed provide me with feedback. After the code
> reviewd, I can merge it with the trunk.

After a discussion w/martijn today we came to the conclusion that most
of my implementation could be replaced by that of the z.i..implementer
and z.c.adapter decorators *with* a small addition to z.i.implementer.

grok.adapter now imports zope.component.adapter. It still defines an
implementer decorator that for the larger part is a copy of
zope.interface.implementer. I created a zope.interface branch (as
suggested by martijn) that actually contains the additional module
level annotation.

In other words, once that zope.interface branch is merged and
released, the implementer decorator in grok can go.

kind regards,
jw
--
Jan-Wijbrand Kolman