[Grok-dev] megrok.five and Zope 3.3 (a.k.a. the one in Zope 2.10)?

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo at enfoldsystems.com
Fri Jun 15 15:51:59 EDT 2007

Hi, does megrok.five and grok run with Zope 3.3? And specifically,
under Zope 2.10?

I have a blue-sky dream of writing Grok views for Plone content (even
if I can't use the CMF-style skins with it), but let's start with the
basics: getting a grokish content object inside the Zope2 object tree,
and render grok views on top of it.

Is it possible (in Zope 2.10)? If not, what would it take and should I
even bother to try and move along that line?

Cheers, Leo

--
Leonardo Rochael Almeida
Enfold Systems