[Grok-dev] naming conventions

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Fri Mar 16 11:27:19 EDT 2007

I didn't catch your discussion and couldn't read up on the other thread,
so I'm running on the danger to be missing something and I'm sorry for
that already.

I'm not sure what the naming conventions for Zope 3 are, but, Jim keeps
referring to PEP 8 and keeps pointing out that those do you use
under_scores in favour of camelCase for methods and attribute names.

Christian