[Grok-dev] Re: a nice grok todo item for a beginner

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Mon Mar 19 20:48:06 EDT 2007

Darryl Cousins wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-03-19 at 23:17 +0100, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> There's an open todo item that would be nice for a beginner to do:
>> change the admin page of grok to allow users to delete/uninstall grok
>> applications.
>
> Checkboxes and delete form added. Simple Delete view deletes the
> selected items.

Thank you for this! I have a few comments, though:

* Please make sure your checkins appear on the checkins at zope.org list.
It's incomprehensible for the rest of us to follow your patches
otherwise. Bug Jim Fulton about this, it's not an automatic process
unfortunately.

* In the Delete.render() method you write::

         if not type(items) == type([]):

   The preferred spelling would be::

         if not isinstance(items, list)

* You left a 'print' statement in the code. I think that needs to go.