[Grok-dev] Re: timte-json branch

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Sat Mar 24 20:51:36 EDT 2007

Hi,

On Sun, 2007-03-25 at 01:16 +0100, Martijn Faassen wrote:
<snip>
> $ cd yourproject
>
> Check out Grok trunk:
>
> $ svn co ... grok
>
> Then edit buildout.cfg and add 'grok' to the 'develop' line in the
> [buildout] section.

> Regards,
>
> Martijn

Could I pick your brains further on the subject?

1. Is it ok then to add an svn:externals pointing to grok repository
from my project repos so it checks out grok into my project directory
each and every time?

2. Related but a little different. I have used some z3c pakages in my
project. I created a recipe to check out these packages into
parts/instance/lib/python. Could/should this be done differently?

Possibly by:
For example adding svn:externals to these packages so they check out
into my project/src directory along with my code? And therefore are
built as part of my code.

Thanks.

Regards,
Darryl