[Grok-dev] Page templates -- plone-style skins/ZMI?

Peter Hunt floydophone at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 20:45:15 EDT 2007

Hi guys --

I'm developing a little message board application in Grok to wrap my
head around it. If I, say, wanted to make this a generic forum
application with customizable, overloadable templates (ala
plone_skins) that an end-user can change via the ZMI (or a customized
Grok ZMI), could Grok do it automatically?

Also, is there an acl_users in Zope 3, similar to Zope 2, and can Grok use it?

I'm using grokproject, if that makes a difference.

Thanks.