[Grok-dev] Re: heading layout on website

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Thu Mar 29 15:16:50 EDT 2007

On 29 Mar 2007, at 18:22 , Darryl Cousins wrote:
> It will be a simple task to add documents to the site given the rest
> file to generate from. Hopefully as the site grows a better solution
> will be found - grok.cms or grok.wiki?.
>
> If you really want to get those extra files out of grok/doc I could
> simply keep a copy here and generate the html to upload.

Martijn seems to be fine with it, so let's leave'em there for now...

> BTW Philipp. How is nudgenudge? I borrowed your sign up form for my
> AddUser form with validation for passwords and email (my formlib
> problems ;-!). I've also integrated plone.portlets which is doing me
> just nicely.

Wow! Is your code available somewhere?

As far as NudgeNudge is concerned, I really need to get into shape so
that it's presentable to the outside world as some sort of prototype.
I'll let you guys know :).

> Thank you key players for taking the zcml out of zope3!

This sounds almost quotable :)