[Grok-dev] ANN: megrok.quarry

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed May 2 12:51:05 EDT 2007

Hi Kevin. I am interested in which grok components will be able to be to
be used directly in Zope 3 so that security within the Zope 3 app
remains explicit.

I have not read the code at this point but can you advise whether you
see this component being suitable for Zope 3 (or whether the essence of
it may be carried into a regular Zope 3 package with more explicit
configuration). I certainly like the idea of template re-use and
anything that can simplify views. Many thanks.

Regards,
David