Grok component reuse in the Zope 3 world (was Re: [Grok-dev] Re: ANN: megrok.quarry)

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sat May 5 05:43:22 EDT 2007

On 5/4/07, Gary Poster <gary at zope.com> wrote:
> There actually was a reason why we wanted something like zcml--
> something *not* in the Python file.  The reason was that we wanted to
> make it possible to reuse Python without being forced to reuse
> configuration.  We wanted components.

You mean that because the connection together of the components are in
zcml, you can use a module outside of zope, because the connections
will be ignored since they are in a separate file that will be
ignored?

(Just trying to understand exactly what you are saying here).

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64