[Grok-dev] Re: Suggested site structure

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue May 15 07:24:02 EDT 2007

Sebastian Ware wrote:
> Suggested site structure using the 4 E model (Excite> Educate> Empower>
> Engage).
>
> I also suggest having the content mature over time.

Sounds good, otherwise we'll never get this filled in. :)

[snip site structure]

I'm happy with this site structure, though with some comments:

* when developing I look for a documentation section. Right now
documentation is split up between Learn and Develop. Can we present all
documentation in one place somehow too with this?

* I don't see a 'download' section. In order to get the users to try
things out, it needs to be obvious what to download and how to install it.

Regarsd,