[Grok-dev] Re: towards a new grok.zope.org (volunteering YOU)

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu May 17 15:40:26 EDT 2007

I might address this first time around. I use a lightweight CMS that
could do the job. In which case it will only take me an afternoon to
set it up. It would allow full-text and keyword searching. It might
be the easiest way. It's Zope 2, but at least it runs in the
family... :) In which case I could host it for the time being.

Daryll also mentioned a solution to this, he was concerned that his
CMS might not be a perfect fit, but if it is better than that might
be an option too.

As long as it is simple, and has searching, I am happy. :)

Sebastian