[Grok-dev] Re: Skinning/themeing

kevin at mcweekly.com kevin at mcweekly.com
Sun May 20 02:26:14 EDT 2007

By default, Z3 viewlets have no sort order at all. I think default
ordering by definition order in a module sounds great, but I need code
today.

When starting to use this in production, I didn't find it confusing or
cluttered. Default ordering by class name means one less directive to
code, one less directive to remember.

I don't think it's as big a sin as it's being made out to be,
especially since it's easily overridden. :)