[Grok-dev] Re: Skinning/themeing

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon May 21 13:39:20 EDT 2007

Lennart Regebro wrote:
[snip]
> All of this could (and should) be decided for you in a finished
> high-level framework. Grok is not that framework, but it is a part of
> it.

I agree with this story, but I also think Grok should be making default
choices for lots of stuff. So Grok picks one webserver that you start
out with without thinking about it. It also picks one templating
language that you start out with, and you have no choices to make.

If you want to make different choices, Grok should allow you to make
them. But a beginner should not have to worry about hooking up things
with WSGI.