[Grok-dev] Re: Skinning/themeing

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon May 21 16:03:08 EDT 2007

On 5/21/07, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> Whatever any of this means, I just want to say that I *do* envisage new
> developers picking up Grok and building an application from scratch.

So do I. But developers new to web development? No, I don't envision
them doing that. I envision newbies that doesn't want or can't make
choices to use for example a CMS. They'll soon realize that if the
learn to make products with Grok, they can do much more. And then they
realize they don't have to use ZPT, and so on.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64