[Grok-dev] Re: Organizing the further development effort

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Fri May 25 14:44:48 EDT 2007

I would be happy to donate 3 hours at EUR 30/h for documentation. All
I need is a GROK-DOC paypal account and a note in the SVN checkin so
I can muse at what I sponsored :). I won't be much help on docs, but
I will definitely benefit a lot from the result!

Maybe another ten or twenty people could consider doing the same?

Regards Sebastian