[Grok-dev] grok reference - test URL

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Tue May 29 07:29:18 EDT 2007

> Sorry if I missed a post, but is this on a repository? Can I contribute
> to your effort? I don't mind playing with LaTeX. Jack of all trades,
> master of none.

It *is* in the repository. Well... it will be once I have my checkin
rights sorted again. In other words, the given URL is a place for
"others" to see the rendered documentation and for now a way to
"publish" my progress.

The reference in the repository:

  http://svn.zope.org/grok/trunk/doc/reference/

> Nice work J-W, and a good read.

Credit where credit due: most of the actual content was already made
by Christian Theuni. I so far added structure and tried to complete
the sections that need documentation.

> Should you (et al) perhaps keep with the
> `prehistoric` theme for the examples perhaps? Just a thought. I'm rather
> fond of the prehistoric smasher.

Good point. The look&feel of the documentation should retain that of
the Python documentation I think, but of course the example code could
very well continue with a "prehistoric taste".

--
Jan-Wijbrand Kolman