[Grok-dev] Re: Suggested look for grok.zope.org

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu May 31 18:23:56 EDT 2007

Martin Aspeli wrote:
[snip]
> +1 to continuing with this design.

+1 from me too, thank you Sebastian for all the hard work.

I must admit I miss the old Grok's look. This Grok looks a bit less
innocently friendly than Grok the original. :)

I know this is only demo content, but I wouldn't want to use GROKSPEAK
as titles of major pages like the homepage. :)

I'd also somehow highlight the words ('evaluate', 'learn', um, develop
(but it's not in the text anymore), 'contribute', 'and 'download') in
the text next to the icons.

When is the time to start editing the text? Martin, perhaps you can take
  the lead on editing the text on the current website (main and about
pages) and integrate the recent insights on the mailing lists, plus
Sebastian's take, into a coherent whole? Just present the new texts on
some demo website so we can evaluate it (doesn't need to be in any
particular layout). Or perhaps you have better ideas on how to proceed
with the text.