[Grok-dev] Grok-Website: Call for help

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Thu Nov 1 00:42:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

I set up a dev environment to try out the grok theme for Plone. (And
wrote a small doc on doing so.)

I've implemented 'code-block' and 'sidebar' directives. (This is a
matter of registering methods with docutils and doesn't require any
plone hacking). Just need some css to prettify it all.

The 'include' directive will be a bit more tricky but I'll have a go at
it if no-one else waves their arms. I `think` at first glance that it
will be possible to read files as attached to the folderish tutorial.

Any advice on getting write access to the svn.plone.org repository?

BTW I haven't installed a Zope2 nor Plone for over a year (at least), it
runs slow compared to my Grok/Zope3 apps on my sluggish (nothing near
state-of-the-art) machine.

Best regards,
Darryl